Subject: FW: Request for a meeting regarding the visit of Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Founder of The Art of Living Foundation, to Tallinn from 14 - 15 June 2024
From: "Marilin Maipuu" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 15:44:54 +0300

Hei Maaja

Palun registreeri see pöördumine (10.03 oli ka ikka tulnud) ning suuna 
Edale.

Ette tänades

Marilin

From: Anu Jäger <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 3:18 PM
To: Marilin Maipuu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Oksana Talisainen <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Request for a meeting regarding the visit of Gurudev Sri Sri 
Ravi Shankar, Founder of The Art of Living Foundation, to Tallinn from 14 - 
15 June 2024

Hei!

Edastan, äkki saad uurida.

Heade soovidega

Anu Jäger
haldusspetsialist
Personali- ja õigusosakond
Kultuuriministeerium

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
628 2222 | 5349 4241
Suur-Karja 23 | 15076   Tallinn | Eesti
www.kul.ee <http://www.kul.ee/>

From: Oksana Talisainen <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 2:54 PM
To: Anu Jäger <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: Request for a meeting regarding the visit of Gurudev Sri Sri 
Ravi Shankar, Founder of The Art of Living Foundation, to Tallinn from 14 - 
15 June 2024

Tere, Anu

Sain sellise kirja. Kirjutavad, et saatsid 10. märtsil kirja üldmeilile 
kellegi India päritolu härra tulekust Eestisse. Kuuldavasti soovivad tema 
visiidi korraldajad korraldada talle kohtumisi ametkondades. Eelkõige 
ürituse promomiseks. Mina üksikasju ei tea, kuid, olees vaadanud manuseid, 
vastaksin eitavalt. Aga siiski vastaksin. Praegu nad väidavad, et pole 
mingit vastust saanud.

Kelle postkasti / tööülesannete kausta võis nende kiri potsatada?

Head

Oksana Talisainen

Ühise inforuumi nõunik

Kultuurilise mitmekesisuse osakond

Kultuuriministeerium

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

521 1796

Suur-Karja 23, 15076, Tallinn

 <http://www.kul.ee/> www.kul.ee

From: Jekaterina Savtsenko <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 2:32 PM
To: Oksana Talisainen <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Request for a meeting regarding the visit of Gurudev Sri Sri 
Ravi Shankar, Founder of The Art of Living Foundation, to Tallinn from 14 - 
15 June 2024

Good day,

Thank you for your answer. I send email 10th of March, by the email : 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked],

Lugupidamisega / С уважением/ Best regards

Jekaterina Savtsenko
+37256222506

Art of Living Education Ltd
Uus -Maleva 1A, Tallinn

www.artofliving.org <http://www.artofliving.org>
www.happylife.ee <http://www.happylife.ee>

On 16. Apr 2024, at 11:36, Oksana Talisainen <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Tere

Kellele Kultuuriministeeriumis Te olete seda kirja varem saatnud? Ma lubasin 
Marinale, et ma uurin, kas ja millal and Teile vastavad.

Lugupidamisega

Oksana Talisainen

Ühise inforuumi nõunik

Kultuurilise mitmekesisuse osakond

Kultuuriministeerium

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

521 1796

Suur-Karja 23, 15076, Tallinn

 <http://www.kul.ee/> www.kul.ee

From: Jekaterina Savtsenko <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 11:16 AM
To: Oksana Talisainen <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Request for a meeting regarding the visit of Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi 
Shankar, Founder of The Art of Living Foundation, to Tallinn from 14 - 15 
June 2024

Good day,

Thank you for youre attention.

On behalf of The Art of Living Foundation in Estonia I am contacting you 
with regards to the upcoming visit of our founder Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi 
Shankar to Tallinn.

Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar will visit Tallinn from 14 - 15 June 2024 for a 
series of bilateral meetings and for a public talk on the topic of ‘inner 
peace as the basis for societal peace’.

In this regard, I would like to request for a personal meeting with you to 
present the agenda of Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s visit in more detail, 
discuss synergies and propose a possible meeting between yourself and 
Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.

For your kind information, Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is the founder of 
The Art of Living Foundation (1981) and the International Association for 
Human Values (1997), which are active in 180 countries. He also founded the 
World Forum for Ethics in Business, which regularly convenes through 
conferences in the European Parliament and around the world. All three 
non-governmental organizations hold a special consultative status with the 
United Nations‘ Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and are active in 
numerous other international bodies and committees in the areas of health, 
education and sustainable development.

Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a regular guest speaker at international 
institutions such as the United Nations, the European Parliament and the 
World Economic Forum in Davos. For his international work he has been 
recognized with several awards, including state honors and honorary 
doctorates. More information you can find in attache documents.

Earlier 10th of March, I sent an appeal to the address [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , but still not received any feedback.

I hope to get your feedback on whether you're interested.

I look forward to hearing from you

.

Lugupidamisega / С уважением/ Best regards

Jekaterina Savtsenko

Member of the board

+37256222506

Art of Living Education Ltd
Uus -Maleva 1A, Tallinn

www.artofliving.org <http://www.artofliving.org/>
www.happylife.ee <http://www.happylife.ee/>

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud 
teavet. Kui te ei ole selle kirja adressaat, palun võtke ühendust saatjaga 
ning kustutage e-kiri arvutist.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for internal use. If 
you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender 
immediately and delete the message.